Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2007

19 months

Today we celebrated Geoffrey being 19 months old with a trip down to the farm. They we rearranging the "office" to become my cousin's room. He's going to live their during college this year. Anyway, I got to hold Kolby (4 mo. now) and play with him while Tammy helped with the cleaning. There were baby toys everywhere and Geoffrey couldn't keep his hands off of any of them. He also knows how to turn on the 4 wheeler so of course we had to go for a ride around the farm. Okay, so one ride turned into a lot of rides....but he knows how to hang on and I can't drive any faster then almost 10 mph.


This bouncy chair was given to us by our friends...and then I passed it on to my cousin. We never had one of these bouncy door-hangers so he wanted to try it. He's slightly over the weight limit (by 2 pounds) so he didn't really get the full effect.

Here, let me sing you a song, Mama.
He loves to play this mini-organ at my grandparents house.
He knows how to turn it on too.

This is from the park the other day but thought it was a pretty cool picture. He loves to go to the park and slide. He's starting to like the swings too.

So, at 19 months his new word is "Bubble."
He weighs 27 pounds.
He loves sugar free popsicles after lunch.
He smiles at everyone and says hi.
He'll give you a high-five and pound it.
He's really gentle with other babies.
He recognizes Mama, Dadah, Dah (Grandpa), and Aun (Auntie Gabby) in photos.
This has been a great week home with my adorable son. I go back to school next Monday so play time is almost over. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be hard to have to go back to school. I hope the transition will go well for you. I love the photos!

B,P,R,S & L said...

So fun!!! It is really hard to be back at school. Tomorrow will be the third day with students. Sarah is so clingy when I get home. It's like she knows that I've been gone all day. I hope you have a good day back!!