Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 28, 2007

Who else CAN'T wait for school to be out???

So, we haven't vanished. I promise. I'm just never home long enough to blog about any of the cute stuff that Geoffrey has been up to. It's nearing the end of the school year (PRAISE JESUS!) and so I'm cramming in 3 concerts and field trips and rehearsals and so on. So, here is the cliff notes version of the last few weeks.

This is what happens when Geoffrey comes to school with Mom. I had to go coordinate a Karaoke fundraiser at one of my schools and G had to come. I was setting things up and he decided to climb on "Earl" my new easel.

G got to to help Grandpa mow the lawn. He was actually steering the mower around. He's a total boy when it comes to machines and motors.

SURPRISE!!!
Gordon got my 4 presents for my birthday. He told me what 3 of them were back when it was my birthday....the 4th one was a total surprise. Last weekend he took me down to Greenfield and then on Sunday started driving toward Boston. We were headed to Fenway! I think this is his favorite place on earth. Not only did he someone score tickets to the game...but he got tickets to sit up in the GREEN MONSTER. There was a rain delay so we definitely got our money's worth. We sat in Section 7, Row 2.
COCO CRISP PLAYING CATCH IN THE OUTFIELD W/ MANNY RAMIREZ.

Can you tell that this makes Gordon super happy?
These are like the best pictures of him ever!


We got to see Jonathan Papelbon close the game.
The Red Sox beat the Atlanta Braves 6-3.


1 down...2 to go. I did a combined school, grades K-3 concert at Washington last week. I had one class (out of 5) with perfect attendance. Not bad for their first time.


This weekend we headed down to Rhode Island.
The weather was perfect...too hot in fact.
We took G to the beach for the 1st time ever.
He was scared at first, but then kept trying to go out further and further.
He thought the buoys out in the water were balls.

My guys sharing a "Flo's" Clam Cake and Chowdah on the beach.

We went down primarily b/c I helped throw a Bridal Shower for Jessie (Gordon's younger brother Adam's fiance). We enjoyed some lovely snacks on the deck with a few other ladies. We played a game where people had to answer questions about Adam & Jessie. It was pretty funny.

Geoffrey was our entertainment for the evening. Gary, Gordon, & Adam went to a Pawtucket Red Sox game. Geoffrey helped unwrap presents, he helped eat the Blueberry Yogurt Bread I made, he almost pulled a whole fruit bowl onto the floor. He was his adorable self and kept the ladies laughing.

We also got a chance this weekend to go see Gordon's friend Chris. He was the best man in our wedding last summer. His daughter, Autumn, was our flower girl. It was fun to hang out with them for a while. G discovered her climbing tree. He also had his first experience on a trampoline. He thought it was hilarious. Autumn, apparently, had been collecting inch worms from the tree. She let Geoffrey hold one.



Sunday evening we went on part of the Cliff Walk. Adam & Jessie, Gary & MaryAnn, and the 3 of us walked from 40 steps to the Chinese Tea House. Jessie found some great places that she wants her wedding photos taken. We saw two weddings going on at a couple of the mansions along the way. It was a perfect weather night for a walk along the ocean. I've been going down there for 4 years now and had never done the cliff walk. It's pretty cool.


Geoffrey enjoyed morning walks with Memere and Mrs. Smith this weekend. He also enjoyed some reading time with Papa. We realized we hadn't been down to Rhode Island since before our wedding last summer...so it's good for G to get some time down there with them.

It was a lovely weekend and we look forward to traveling down there again in a few weeks. I'm sorry for such a large blog. I probably won't blog again for another couple weeks. I have my 4-8 concert this week. Then my grand finale at Reading on the 6th. I can't wait till it's all over with. I had a lovely mother's day (waffles, nap, dinner, etc.) and Geoffrey is really picking up a lot of sign language. (Yes, please, thank you, water, milk, more, eat, all done) I'm so anxious for some more time with him this summer. I hope everyone is doing well. I'll post pictures of our newest cousin, Addison Abigail Stratton, soon. Jennifer finally had her baby last weekend while we were at the Sox game. Hugs to all for a great week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun little life you have!! Seems much more eventful than mine!!:) I love all the pics!! Keep it up!!:)
Danielle:)