
Ethan David Howell
son of Jason & Tara (Weyant) Howell
born Monday, April 30, 2007
at 3:19pm, weighing 7lbs 9 ounces
and was 20.75 in long.
Congratulations!
Tara's e-mail is:
restinhim4evr@hotmail.com
if you wish to send them a happy note also.
This is my husband's random ability to take fantastic photos. He came upstairs one morning and noticed this picturesque scene out our front door. How can you not believe in our Creator when you see something so splendid as this? He took this right from our porch. God definitely lights my path every morning.
Golf anyone? Geoffrey (had) one pair of shorts and Tuesday was the day to wear them. It's really been getting warm up here and so on our day off we decided to go outside for a long while. I had just bought him a set of golf clubs the day before (at Walmart) and he loved them! One of his best words is ball so thankfully the set came with three and he can chase them all over the yard.
Once again I couldn't choose between photos so you see the good pose and the silly pose. He can't quite pedal but he can "Fred Flintstone" himself around. He loves to go backwards for some reason.
What a silly boy! I love this kid! I can't wait for summer vacation when I can play with him everyday!!! Have a great weekend everyone!


1 comment:
What great photos!
Congratulations to Tara and Jason! He is beautiful.
Post a Comment