Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Crazy Month


April turned into the most ridiculous month ever! I was NEVER home. Thankfully, Gordon used up the rest of his vacation during our spring break and the three of us were able to get away. I'll post more later...but it involved 5 of the 6 New England states, a zoo & planetarium, 3 L.L. Bean's, the Green Monstah, Dell's, Saver's, around 1,300 miles, and the ocean. I know...you're sold, right? Well, if we're not friends on facebook let's fix that b/c you need to check out some photos that highlight our trip. I'll try to put a few more up on here this weekend. Right now this springy photo is keeping me warm and happy b/c it's SNOWING outside and it's burrrr super cold. HUGS for sweet dreams and the end of a really quick month.

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

That sounds great!

I'm going to Facebook now :)