So....I borrowed my aunt's camera back in August when we went to Ohio for Natalie's wedding. Gordon tried to take a picture of me and the bride...and the battery died. So, he set it down and went to get his camera. 12 hours later we were half way home and realized that the camera was still sitting on the shelf at the reception hall. Now, incase you are geographically challenged...half way home for us does NOT involve turning around to go back. So, I called the other bridesmaid that was still in Napoleon and asked her to ask Nat about it when they went to open gifts later that day. Thankfully, Val called back and confirmed that Natalie did have the camera (and my car phone charger...PHEW!). The girls said they would ship out the camera when my pottery from the bachelorette party arrived so everything could go in the same package....well, over a month later...and little to no nagging from my aunt...the package arrived on Friday. Yes, the wedding was back on August 22...and Friday was October 2....it's okay...Nat's a busy girl and I'm just thankfully everything arrived in one piece. So, now I can finally share some photos from our journey...I would be here all night if I kept uploading photos...and www.slide.com keeps shutting down my firefox...and my computer can't handle facebook...so, we'll just have to do this bit by bit...
story time with Brayden and Geoffrey

sprinkler time with Brian
sprinkler time led to freeze pop time (which led to bath time...) it's like they play together all the time...instead of once every 12 months...
I will try to keep posting...but I'm in charge of our VMEA conference coming up in 3 weeks so I have lots of meetings this week; plus Gordon is still oober busy at work and my cousin is having a baby on Monday! Stay tuned folks...I'm the only Kohl that still blogs...so I'll try to keep posting!
3 comments:
Are there pictures of the wedding coming? :)
Great to have an update...and I am sure you are relieved to have everything back...
I can relate to the missing cell phone charger...I still can't find mine since we have moved :(
Michelle
Good to see you blogging again :)
I hope you will post photos of the wedding!
Post a Comment