The lady on the left is my Grandma ("Gram") and the lady on the right is her younger sister Minnie ("Aunt Minnie"). They were trying to teach Geoffrey how to crochet! It was great. How many 3 year old boys can have 2, 80+ year old women sitting there for something so fun! I love it! My Gram was in the hospital this week while I was in Rhode Island...for the same reasons Gordon's Gram ("Grammy") was in the hospital....bladder infection, dehydration, and other frail problems. They pumped her full of fluids, did a 1,000 mile check (as my aunt told me on the phone) and sent her home. She came home the same day I did....pheww. Geoffrey and I promptly went down on Friday and had lunch with her. I'm so thankfully to have my grandparents live right at the bottom of my driveway. My grandmother does not hesitate to remind me of that either. :)
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Special
The lady on the left is my Grandma ("Gram") and the lady on the right is her younger sister Minnie ("Aunt Minnie"). They were trying to teach Geoffrey how to crochet! It was great. How many 3 year old boys can have 2, 80+ year old women sitting there for something so fun! I love it! My Gram was in the hospital this week while I was in Rhode Island...for the same reasons Gordon's Gram ("Grammy") was in the hospital....bladder infection, dehydration, and other frail problems. They pumped her full of fluids, did a 1,000 mile check (as my aunt told me on the phone) and sent her home. She came home the same day I did....pheww. Geoffrey and I promptly went down on Friday and had lunch with her. I'm so thankfully to have my grandparents live right at the bottom of my driveway. My grandmother does not hesitate to remind me of that either. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
yea for 1,000 mile checks! :D
Post a Comment