Yes, I've been blogging for almost an hour now. Vacation is almost over. My birthday is tomorrow so that will have it's own set of photos and stories. We have 4 computers in this house....one for each adult. This computer (my sister's MacBook) let's me do everything all in one sitting...so, she's working the late shift and here I sit. These pictures are from when they colored eggs at Daycare the week before Easter. They had so much fun and were sooo proud of them. Notice Geoffrey's serious face (and the evidence of Jelly Bean consumption...)...
Our Easter service was soooo awesome this year. We had 75 people....that's the most people we've had since we got our new pastor last fall. Geoffrey wasn't feeling overly photogenic (must have been an Easter thing, right M Mowat?) so this is the best we could get. Gordon's sketchy mustache is gone now, thankfully, b/c he's growing a beard for the Bruins. Yes, we're in the middle of 3 seasons right now....and lucky for us Boston just kind of rocks them all.
Anyway, we had a very lovely Easter. It turned into a Colton Christmas kind of event...over 35 people, LOTS of food, birthdays, presents (flowers in my case), and lots of good times. It was really great to having almost everybody all together.
(I know I promised to get the bike footage up...but maybe tomorrow. There is still a lot to blog about...it's been a great week...hurray for spring break. Have a lovely evening and I'll finish the rest of the fun photos tomorrow...I'll leave you with this one!

Anyway, we had a very lovely Easter. It turned into a Colton Christmas kind of event...over 35 people, LOTS of food, birthdays, presents (flowers in my case), and lots of good times. It was really great to having almost everybody all together.
(I know I promised to get the bike footage up...but maybe tomorrow. There is still a lot to blog about...it's been a great week...hurray for spring break. Have a lovely evening and I'll finish the rest of the fun photos tomorrow...I'll leave you with this one!


4 comments:
that mustache is something else Gordon! Sorry, but I can't stop laughing
I love the family photo- although, I am sure the beard will look a little bit better :) My hubby has a beard, too :)
i think sketchy is an understatement.. and that last picture is AMAZING! :D
Yes, I think kids know when we want them to get good pictures and purposely don't smile or sit still...ha! :)
I think your family picture turned out very well!!
Michelle
Post a Comment