Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Oh My Gosh!

Hurray Hurray Hurray!
Today is Geoffrey's Birthday!
He's Two!
Who Knew?
Hurray Hurray Hurray!
What a great day!
He went for a haircut yesterday.
He can say his name.
He can count to four.
He can run, jump, spin, and roll.
He's just shy of being 36" tall.
He weighs in at 30 pounds.
I have many pictures to share.
There's a gathering of balloon kicking toddlers on Saturday so there will be tons more to share. I could hardly sleep last night because I was so excited for today. Of course, I'm writing this from school and he's at daycare enjoying cupcakes with his friends. But, I'm leaving on time this afternoon to go pick him up for his birthday dinner. At this time two years ago I had been given a shot of something to make me sleep. Who knew in less then 8 hours I would wake up and have a happy, healthy, bouncing baby boy. I'll share more later. Hope it's sunny and lovely where you are!

No comments: