Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Just like the energizer bunny....


Concert #2
Thursday, December 14
WVS - 1st time they ever had a band perform!

They did a really fantastic job transforming the gym into a concert hall.


Geoffrey saw me brushing my teeth and wanted his own tooth brush. At 11-months, he now has 4 teeth! He's walking alllll over the place and says 'nana' = banana; and anything beginning with the 'd' sound he loves...dog, duck, daddy, Debi, Dori, etc.



Concert #3....the final show!
RES had their winter concert on Wednesday, December 21.
The gumdrops, candy canes, and snowflakes were the perfect touch.
I survived all three...I'm not sure how I survived 3 last year at 9 months pregnant...but this year I was a bit more creative. Some groups had motions, props, and extra acts like using rhythm sticks! Each class did a great job!

We're getting ready for CHRISTMAS!
This reindeer got lost and had to go in to call Santa. Haha.....actually, Old Navy was giving out antlers when we went shopping yesterday and we couldn't resist showing Gramp what a real buck looked like. I had to get this post out of the way to make room for all the pictures we'll take today, tomorrow, and Tuesday. I hope everyone has a very merry holiday and enjoys every moment with the ones they're with. ><>

No comments: