Things sure have changed around here in the last 9 months.
We have a cage in our living room.
We have a gate to our kitchen.
We vacuum once a week.
We do 8 - 10 loads of laundry a week.
We run the dishwasher 2 - 3 times a day.
I order applesauce instead of vegetables when we go out to eat.
Geoffrey has started to stand up without holding on.
He wobbles his feet back and forth to balance. FREAKY!
He says 'Mama', 'Dada', and 'Rapa' (Grandpa).
He can also say 'door' which I think means Dori from Daycare.
He loves to eat everything. He loves boiled carrots, chicken,
pasta stars mixed with veggies, bananas, cheerios, and jello.
We're getting ready for winter around here so Memere sent us a package of warm clothes.

Hugs for a great week. It's a short week of school up here b/c it's teacher's convention on Thursday and Friday. The leaves are all gone and things are getting put away for the season. Hope you are all adjusting the season of change. Come visit some time!


2 comments:
Can he seriously get any cuter?!! So fun!! I love reading about the updates and I'm so glad you finally got one of these to keep us all informed!! :) Can't wait to see you in November!! Love ya!!
Hey Carrie
No kidding things have changed!! :) He is a Doll!!! I love him! How are you? Hanging in there? Is it getting easier?
Danielle:)
Post a Comment