I confess I've neglected the blog....Facebook and 3 different e-mail accounts have taken over my life! School has started...Geoffrey is in two different preschools AND two different daycares....we are crazy. Gordon has had one day off in the last two weeks....he worked 66 hours last week. Totally not complaining though b/c we all have our tickets for UTAH for Christmas...so the extra money is a blessing. I've got 52 kids signed up for elementary band...and I just picked up another home schooled 7th grader for a grand total of 20 high school students! We are trying to get some fire wood stacked and stored before it gets too chilly...and find room to store all the summer toys. Geoffrey wakes up every morning and asks why it's so cold...he doesn't like having to find PANTS and socks before school starts. So, things are typically busy and slightly exhausting...but we're good...things up here on music mountain keep-a-goin'.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Long time...
( I saw Adam Lambert a month ago...it's be an idol-tastic summer!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How great to hear! :)
Chambers Family
Post a Comment