Hurray...I found the widget that controlled the background. Thanks Holly! Now, on to Rhode Island tomorrow. I've seriously been doing laundry since Monday to get ready for this trip. Most days there was two loads on the line while both machines were running. Geoffrey's never put away so much clothing in his life. I'm pretty sure we've found every beach toy and towel around this place. The boys should be all set when they head down later this week! All I need to get together is MY stuff tomorrow.
We took a slight laundry break today to go help our friends pack a U-Haul truck. Geoffrey said mid-packing, "Tricia, I'm going to miss you..." smiled and then went right back to coloring in his coloring book. Then, tonight when I was tucking him in he said, "Momma, I'm going to miss Tricia." Me too buddy, me too. He had to ride home with Gordon from the packing party b/c I was a total basket case. I've only known these people for three years but she told me we've been like family to them. I broke down before the hug was over. They're headed back to Minnesota tomorrow and who knows when we'll see them again...safe travels my friends!
Alright...time to remove the 3 loads of laundry hiding my bed now. I'll try to post pictures of Rhode Island as the 10 days transpires.


1 comment:
I love the new background!
Post a Comment