Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blur


Summer has come and gone. I've only needed to turn the air conditioner on 3 times...and that was all in the last week. rS5Y8...that's Geoffrey typing. Him and I have spent a lot of time together this summer. When I say a lot...I mean A LOT. I've never been a very good stay at home mom...thank goodness we had the pond to. We haven't had nearly enough play dates or nearly enough creamies or nearly enough family dinners but the time has come for school to start.

Actually, school doesn't start until the 24th, but I'm headed to Ohio for a week. My college roommate is getting married on the 22nd. So, my dad and Geoffrey and I are headed out for a week of family fun. My sister will join us mid-week and then Gordon's flying out just in time for the wedding. I'm super excited for all the fun times we're going to have. If anyone wants to have a play date I'll be in Dayton starting this Saturday.



We've had some good times this summer. This is what Gordon brought home after he passed his motorcycle course. The top picture is from back in June when G picked me some pretty flowers. There are other great photos to share. I posted all of our Maine pictures on Facebook. Most of our pictures are scattered on several different computers b/c none of our computers can handle our HD camera...so, someday I'll share some others.

I just wanted to post something before school started and before the fall season starts...enjoy these last fleeting moments of summer and take a moment for quick rock around the block.

2 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

SOOO good to have an update and pictures...enjoy your last few days...
Michelle

GRK_MMM said...

It did go by quickly didn't it? Have a great time in Ohio, and give your room mate our best.