
Do you ever just see a picture, take a deep breath, and wish you were somewhere else? Well, this summer is starting to be like that...everyday. We are leaving for Maine tomorrow (my sister took the above picture last year when her and my dad went up for a weekend...) and I'm also trying to put some finishing touches on at least 3 other projects. I'm the chairperson for our state music educator's conference. I'm the chairperson for our class reunion committee. I'm co-planning VBS this summer. All of these events fall within two months of each other and require vast amounts of computer time...which is interesting when Geoffrey is climbing on top of you wanting to watch Handy Manny or Mickey Mouse on the same computer. Oiy.
I could probably blog for hours this morning but really I need to get upstairs and help the boys pack...I think it has stopped raining for the moment...hurray! I hope everyone has a really lovely 4th of July with their families. Gordon's parents are coming to Maine with us along with my dad and sister. Don't worry...we're not camping...we've rented a house near Popham Beach. Everyday Geoffrey wakes us up with, "Now it's time to go to the beach?" Soon, very soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment