Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Eyes of March


It is March 1st.
I only posted once during the entire month of February!
Geoffrey ended up being sick over my February vacation so I didn't get as much done as I had anticipated. I have a 4 day weekend now b/c of Town Mtg. so I have a moment to spare. I just wanted to let you know we are alive here on the hill...things are slowly starting to melt outside and it was even warm the other day. I wanted to share a really cute story about Geoffrey that happened earlier today.
We had had a really good afternoon of playing in my sister's room helping her re-arrange furniture and finally Geoffrey crashed for a nap on the couch. (thank you OJ and Lion King...) So he slept long enough for me to catch up on my DVR and when he woke up he wanted some toast. He hasn't really been eating recently. A few crackers once in a while and LOTS of juice and milk. Well, once he got his toast (topped with a few sprinkles) he was a happy kid. So he was sitting on my lap eating his toast and smiled up at me. I told him his teeth were blue (from the crunchy sprinkle) and he said, "Just like my eyes!" and raised his eyebrows so I could see his BIG BLUE EYES. He was sooooo cute. Just another moment to make me regret being so angry the other day when he didn't nap...yet just one more reason to make me thankful for all the blessings in my life. (Even if they seem few and far between lately.)
So, I hope everyone is having a lovely start to a crazy month (MIOSM) and smile b/c spring is just around the bend.

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

How sweet! I hope you enjoy March and the weather as it warms up!