Tomorrow is Geoffrey's 3rd Birthday.
This picture is from Christmas with the other Coughenour's. He loved opening this present...a huge Red Sox Chair. I have a lot more pictures from Christmas...well, none of mine came out so I have to steal them off my sister's laptop. More to come...some good ones of G with Memere and Papa too.
I can't believe tomorrow is his birthday! Raise your hand if you've survived having a 3 year old that throws HUGE, beyond HUGE, tantrums...It's ridiculous. He doesn't nap anymore either...Heaven help me. More stories to come.
This picture is from Christmas with the other Coughenour's. He loved opening this present...a huge Red Sox Chair. I have a lot more pictures from Christmas...well, none of mine came out so I have to steal them off my sister's laptop. More to come...some good ones of G with Memere and Papa too.
I can't believe tomorrow is his birthday! Raise your hand if you've survived having a 3 year old that throws HUGE, beyond HUGE, tantrums...It's ridiculous. He doesn't nap anymore either...Heaven help me. More stories to come.


2 comments:
The tantrums will stop soon.
Mine stopped napped around 2 and 8 months, but I give him an hour of quiet time while my baby naps, that way I can have a break for a bit, to do dishes or laundry or eat lunch.
dude, that was a wicked awesome wrapping job!
Post a Comment