Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Flickr


So, my sister stashed a bunch of party pictures on her photo website. I don't really like this photo of Gordon or myself...but Geoffrey is super cute and that's all that matters. I'm hoping someday she burns me a CD of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Birthday so I can do a collage post someday. If I have another snowday tomorrow I'll try to post some more. Oh, plus Gordon sent me pictures today from Utah. This is one he took at the Canyons. After seeing my dad hike UP our driveway through a foot of snow carrying a 5 gallon pale of oil tonight...I kind of feel like this is what it looks like here too. Snowday #4 today....there goes June. Well, I hope everyone is doing okay during this storm. Hugs and stay warm.


1 comment:

GRK_MMM said...

I like the picture. Hope Gordon is having a good time. and that you are surviving without him