The following is a mis-matched array of random pictures that I cleaned off my sisters camera. They are mostly from Thanksgiving and all the festivities in Massachusetts. Enjoy!


Uncle Hank gave Geoffrey a bunch of old hockey equipment...it's pretty funny.
This is Gary with his cousin...yes, cousin...he lives in Germany and is marrying a Chinese taxi driver....like I said...it was a fun luncheon.

Adam, Jessie, and Gordon enjoying Leanne's comfy chair.
I'm not sure I'll remember this correctly...but this is Leanne hugging her mom's sister-in-law...so, her aunt? She was the coolest 90+ year old I've seen in quite some time.
Hannah & Geoffrey had fun playing outside while the adults reminisced inside.
Adam & Gus had fun playing with Geoffrey over Thanksgiving in Rhode Island.
I promised a potty shot. I've pretty much been letting him run around naked all week so that he would have to use the potty. It's working pretty well since we haven't gone anywhere since Saturday. :)
2 comments:
Cute photos! How's the potty training going?
You need to censor that picture ;)
Post a Comment