Well, after driving 30 mph all the way to school this morning in 4wd...I'd say winter is here. We're headed to Rhode Island and Massachusetts this weekend for the Thanksgiving festivities. We are so excited that Adam and Jessie (and Gus) are coming home too. I'm sure Adam and Gordon will go check out the high school football game while Jessie and I bake pies and play with Geoffrey.
I am really thankful for so many things this year...my family, a husband who takes care of us, a son who still cuddles with me at bedtime to sing the ABCs, a school that appreciates the hard work I do, a house with 2 fireplaces, friends near and far, warm coats, gloves, studded snow tires, hot chocolate, grandparents who are right down the road, and this list goes on...I hope each of you takes a moment to figure out what you're thankful for this year.
Happy Thanksgiving and save room for pie!


No comments:
Post a Comment