Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

We're In Ohio!



We survived 15 hours in the truck!
He was soooooo great.
I had the trucked packed just right that I could reach everything and had the cooler packed with enough sippy cups and yo babies (yogurts) that it worked out great. I'm at my Aunt & Uncle's house in Beavercreek till Friday. All my cousins went to the water park today, but I was so tuckered from the drive that I passed. So, my Aunt and I took the boys to the park. Isn't Brayden adorable?! He's a little talker. I chose this picture b/c of the big smile on G's face. I'm sure there will be more to come. We're having a blast and I'm so psyched to see my church family tomorrow! Stick around...it's going to be a GREAT week!

1 comment:

Deven said...

Glad you made it. I've made the drive from Marion to Williamsburg, VA, before, but it was alone. Thumbs up to you for making it with kid in tow. :)