So, I can't imagine why no one wants to come swimming with us next week! How could you resist hanging out with such a cool dude?! When did the world get so busy? Well, G is going to daycare tomorrow so that I can get the truck packed up. I've just secured a portable DVD player; I've bought 3 bags of very nutritious snacks; I've got 2 Johnny Cash Cd's...any other tips for LONG car rides with a 2 year old??? Even if you don't want to come swimming in Lapel, I'll be in Dayton from Saturday through Wednesday, then serious business to attend to up in Toledo. :) E-mail me or Message me on Facebook if you want to have a play date sometime. PRAY...I'm driving the whole 13+ hours by myself...calm down though b/c my Gram is freaked enough for everyone! I'll post once I'm in Ohio and have stories of the cousins playing. :)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Cool Dude
So, I can't imagine why no one wants to come swimming with us next week! How could you resist hanging out with such a cool dude?! When did the world get so busy? Well, G is going to daycare tomorrow so that I can get the truck packed up. I've just secured a portable DVD player; I've bought 3 bags of very nutritious snacks; I've got 2 Johnny Cash Cd's...any other tips for LONG car rides with a 2 year old??? Even if you don't want to come swimming in Lapel, I'll be in Dayton from Saturday through Wednesday, then serious business to attend to up in Toledo. :) E-mail me or Message me on Facebook if you want to have a play date sometime. PRAY...I'm driving the whole 13+ hours by myself...calm down though b/c my Gram is freaked enough for everyone! I'll post once I'm in Ohio and have stories of the cousins playing. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Get out and run around as often as you can. We also take the drive from OH to MA in two days, start in the late afternoon and drive maybe 4 hours leaving only 8 for the next day. Portable DVD players are the best! Good luck!
Post a Comment