Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Almost...



I've almost got all of my pictures onto my original computer. I had to burn a lot of CDs from other peoples computers today and then import them all into my iPhoto. I've gone through them and tried to pick the ones that highlight the last few months or so. If someone could remind me how to make a slideshow kind of thing on here....that'd be great! I might even have time to do it tomorrow...just in time for the holiday. Do be praying for the family of Brooke Bennett though. This 12 year old girl was found murdered on her uncles property...just 20 minutes from here. There's a lot of craziness in this world...let's pray for some peace...even if it's only for a moment.
><>

2 comments:

Jodi Reeve said...

I heard that story on the news yesterday and I wondered if that was close to you guys.

B,P,R,S & L said...

Go to slide.com and make the slideshow, then make sure you have the post in html format when you paste it into your post. Have a great trip!!