Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Vacation, SnowDays, & Valentines

Well, here I am again...home on a Wednesday. This is the 5th Wednesday in a row we haven't had school. My piano students are going to forget where middle C is if we don't start having lessons again. Well, I am so excited to say that after having this camera since 2004....I have figured out how to record and upload videos. A weekend too late though b/c I had some great clips from the ocean...but it didn't work. So, be on the look out for Geoffrey talking up a storm and playing hockey. For now, here are some classic pictures...

I have never seen a kid eat black olives like this one...especially since Gordon and I don't even like them. He also had a whole slew of COLD green beans for lunch yesterday. Silly goose.


Valentine's Day was pretty fun. It was a Thursday so I got to stay home with my valentine and bake a cake. Geoffrey helped "paint" the card on the computer.

Castleton State College Jazz Band Concert
(see if you can find me and my sister)

Speaking of sister...she's living here now so she (and Adam) decided to go play in the snow one day. I think my sister was the queen of the mountain. (This was a few Wednesdays ago...)

Adam stuck Geeves in the hamper so he could scare us...sneaky sneaky!

My schools were on vacation last week. Gordon's mom & dad came up for a day. I do have a video clip of them snowshoeing together. Plus, it was my dad's birthday so we have lots of pictures of my cake masterpiece. It was one of the best birthday meals ever. Gordon didn't have work last weekend so we decided to take my dad to Maine. (former bday tradition) It was a gorgeous weekend. The ocean pic was supposed to give you a little fix but like I said...it didn't work. We were only up there for a night. Long enough to eat lobster, melt in the hot tub, and walk on the beach. It was a great ending to a rather relaxing vacation. I hope everyone is doing well. Pray for M&A Kohl...baby Tyler is due any day now. HUGS for a great week...and hopefully we can all enjoy the snow.

2 comments:

kristin said...

There's just nothing like the Maine coast.

Holly said...

I remember eating olives off my fingers like that, I used to love it!! Now my fingers are too big :(