Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Halloween #2


We held his bag of candy over Auntie's head as she took this pic.

We didn't get to the parade in time for a good spot so my friend Kaitlin and her family saved some goodies for Geoffrey.

They met...

She tugged his ear...

And they hugged...

There was a really cute little pumpkin girl that kept staring at G so we let them down to interact with each other for a few minutes. It was so cute. The pumpkin's dad was snapping photos the whole time too.

It was pretty tricky getting a good picture of him this year. I do have some of him at daycare playing with his "devil" girlfriend. I wanted to get these up so you could atleast see what he looked like. I figure between myself, my sister, and my 2 friends that were there...there has to be a good photo somewhere. Hope everyone else had a fun week of dressing up and playing with their kids. I love seeing the pics of all the other costumes....check out B&J Hummel to see the entire cast of Winnie the Pooh!

No comments: