So, I started school on Monday. I'm also working for EMCO on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I've already driven over 500 miles for them. Consequently, I don't get to see Geoffrey (or Gordon for that matter) very often anymore. I rarely get to pick him up at the end of the day from daycare. So, when I do, it's moments like those captured above and below in this post that really make my day!
So, I highly recommend that you go to Bed, Bath, & Beyond to buy this brilliant invention. My aunt bought my grandma one (so she wouldn't have to haul the vacuum) and I borrowed it to take to school last week. Then, of course I had to go buy one not only for my classroom, but for my house. Every night when we get home Geoffrey turns it on (it has a rechargeable battery) and goes around the kitchen floor. He even goes under the chairs at the table. Sometimes, if he's not done...he'll take it into the living room or sun room. He turns it off and puts it back when he's ready to move on. I went from having a hideous kitchen floor...t0 hardly a crumb to be found. HURRAY!
Last Saturday we had a great-grandbabies party. We hadn't had all 3 of them together...I hadn't seen Addison yet. So, we had a little luncheon before Jennifer and I started back to crazy school. Geoffrey was great the whole time. He let great-grandpa (above middle) read to him and even showed him some toys. He wanted to lay on the couch with Addison (left) and hug Kolby (right). He tried taking Kolby's shoes off but Gordon aborted that mission. Kolby was born in April, followed by Addison in May...so Geoffrey is a beast compared to them. But he's still my little peanut...in an almond kind of a way.
I bought G this watering can earlier in the summer. Usually he likes to fill it and then either dump it on himself or on the feet of the nearest person. But, the other night Gordon actually got him to put the water on the flowers. AMAZING!
Geoffrey was getting bored with just the balls and bike so I had to break down and buy a couple more toys. I bought him this bus at BJ's the other day and didn't realize how cool it was. I just knew it was a bus and he could ride it. Come to find out it sings and honks and the little characters on the front rotate (dance). So, when Grandpa gets home from work the old bus driver has to play with the new bus driver.
Couldn't pick....could you? School is going well so far...my room at OCS came out great....holding my breath for WVS tomorrow...but we'll see. Gordon is out tonight on a delivery...the 1st night of 2 months of being an EMCO widow. I finally got to watch The Devil Wears Prada. Okay, so maybe I should have been making name tags or working on a band schedule....but seriously....it is super hot hear tonight (despite the rain), Geoffrey went to be right around 7:30, and I was exhausted....so movie it is. I hope everyone is having a great week. Who's ready for the long weekend? I'll have to take a bunch of pics this weekend...Gordon bought Geoffrey the best little toys....7 little doggies....OMG....he loves them. To be continued...


1 comment:
So what is EMCO and are you both driving for them?
Post a Comment