Today was the day! Everyone was in desperate need of a hair cut. Gordon surprised me this morning by shaving his beard off before work. Grandpa had today off from work so he decided today was the day for him too. So, I decided to find out where Buddy Owen gets his hair cut...and we headed to Ken's Barber Shop.
Big Jeffrey did a great job cutting Little Geoffrey's hair. I couldn't take any pics during the cut b/c I was holding him to the chair. He used scissors and clippers. G did a pretty good job once we gave him a cell phone to play with.
I let him play with the toys at the barber shop after he was done. Doesn't he have the cutest ears? I'm so glad I don't have to brush his hair out of his eyes anymore. I had to bribe him away from the toys with a tootsie pop....thankfully he hasn't figured out how to unwrap it yet.
We picked Gordon up at work to go celebrate with Lunch. G didn't recognize Daddy at first....he kind of shied away from him for a while. We went to Eaton's Sugarhouse for some chef salad and hotdog. I love my perfectly coiffed men!
(no pics of grandpa yet...maybe this weekend)
Hugs for a great weekend!


2 comments:
He looks SO adorable!
I don't recognize Gordon either!! Wow!! Can't wait to see what papa c looks like! :)
Post a Comment