So, as many of you know I just returned from Hartford, CT.
I spent last Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday with about 1800 music educators from the Eastern Division of MENC. What a wonderful weekend! Well, in the excitement of preparing for the trip....I forgot to post before I left.
I spent last Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday with about 1800 music educators from the Eastern Division of MENC. What a wonderful weekend! Well, in the excitement of preparing for the trip....I forgot to post before I left.
The was from Town Meeting day.
This is Buddy Jack. Yes, the millionaire's kid has the same shoes as my son!!
Courtney & I left our adorable children with the Middle School kids for a little bit while she went to the meeting and I organized the luncheon. Yes, our sons (no matter the size of their trust fund) will be running this town someday.



So, here I am with my friends...and 3 VERY important men.
#1 = Dr. John Feierabend (Hartt)
#2 = Dr. Milton Allen (EIU)
#3 = Dr. Earl Groner (ED Prez)
We went to 3 days of intense, amazing clinics. I think I want to figure out how to get my masters at Hartt so I can study further with Feierabend. Dr. Allen confirmed what the 5 of us were hoping he would.....we ARE doing our jobs!
So, the weekend was fantastic....and we're gearing up for Milwaukee next April. Stay tuned, though, to see how my other 3 important men fared this weekend...
This is Buddy Jack. Yes, the millionaire's kid has the same shoes as my son!!
Courtney & I left our adorable children with the Middle School kids for a little bit while she went to the meeting and I organized the luncheon. Yes, our sons (no matter the size of their trust fund) will be running this town someday.
So, here I am with my friends...and 3 VERY important men.
#1 = Dr. John Feierabend (Hartt)
#2 = Dr. Milton Allen (EIU)
#3 = Dr. Earl Groner (ED Prez)
We went to 3 days of intense, amazing clinics. I think I want to figure out how to get my masters at Hartt so I can study further with Feierabend. Dr. Allen confirmed what the 5 of us were hoping he would.....we ARE doing our jobs!
So, the weekend was fantastic....and we're gearing up for Milwaukee next April. Stay tuned, though, to see how my other 3 important men fared this weekend...


No comments:
Post a Comment