Hmmm....what kind of trouble can I find in here?
We had lunch down at the farm on Saturday and he helped Gram dust the floor.
These are from last Sunday.
Gordon went to the mountain in the morning and then came home to do some snowshoeing. Geoffrey and I decided to enjoy the afternoon as well so we geared up. Geoffrey is wearing his other snowsuit. This one is plush & blue. It has attached mittens and boots so it was a little warmer. We still put the headband around his face b/c it was a little windy.
Gordon went to the mountain in the morning and then came home to do some snowshoeing. Geoffrey and I decided to enjoy the afternoon as well so we geared up. Geoffrey is wearing his other snowsuit. This one is plush & blue. It has attached mittens and boots so it was a little warmer. We still put the headband around his face b/c it was a little windy.


No comments:
Post a Comment