Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 16, 2007

Caleb


He is going to be a classic Winnie the Pooh kid all the way.


Grandpa & Grandma Carhartt


Grandma Huff


Aunt Caroline Carhartt & Uncle Jeremy Huff
Michael was there too but wasn't captured holding the baby.



The new daddy holding his son only minutes after his birth.


Joy Pyle (don't remember the new last name) stopped by with her son Noah (born a few weeks earlier) to welcome Caleb into the world. Is anyone else not surprised that Christina looks that good after giving birth???

They are all doing great. She said that Caleb is a fairly good sleeper and thus the parents are getting sleep. Mrs. Carhartt was around for the first few days to help get them settled. I will post more when she sends more. If we were ever to have a Wind Ensemble reunion it would be filled with all our sons. Does anyone from Wind Ensemble ('99-'03 era) have a daughter?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby is adorable! (Side note, I have a daughter! A son too, of course.)

Deven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deven said...

Now why does it need to say that I deleted my last comment? I just put something in there wrong. Argh. :)

Anyway, I was trying to say that Bobby and Paula (Helwig) Fannin have one girl with another girl on the way in April.