Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 17, 2006


I cannot even believe that Geoffrey is 8 months old now.
After snapping some cute photos while Gordon was at work, we took Geoffrey to the Tunbridge World's Fair. We hauled him around all night in the backpack. We walked through all the animal barns. When we were walking through the cow & oxen barns, Little G started "mooing" with them. It was so hilarious. He liked the poultry barn also. We found the caterers from our wedding and had some delicous pulled BBQ chicken sandwiches. Auntie Kaitlin came with us for her first time at the Tunbridge Fair. We took her and Little G to the oxen pull. When we left they were up to 7,000 pounds! We grabbed our Maple Shakes & Sundaes on our way out. Geoffrey was so good the whole night. He loves fair food and all the lights. He even survived going again today so that I could play with the SORO Town Band. Gordon was really ill this morning (light headed and dizzy) so he couldn't come with us, but I brought him some Kettle Corn to make him feel better. Well, hope everyone is doing well. Hugs for a great week!

1 comment:

GRK_MMM said...

I hope he was able to see the Horse pulls also. That is something I always looked forward to at Fairs like that. The oxen aren't nearly as much fun. My grandfather used to do Horse drawings. Well before I was born though. Have a good day. MMM